blob: b9d28acd451d91aee75cc1282477e6421fdfa097 (plain
! Mac OS excetion/error handling not working (-D in options file)
! Use to_string()/sto*() instead of stringstream [c++11]
Those use the "C" locale instead of the default locale.
See email from <firstname.lastname@example.org>/14-Jul-2015.
- Locale issue in Qt Date/Time parsing in SQLite
See email from <email@example.com>/08-Sep-2015.
! Documentation needed [doc]
- points_to pragma
- inverse and composite members support/points_to
- after/before pragmas (must follow virtual)
- (!) database placeholder in modifiers
- foreign key in primary key technique
- nested container emulation technique
- SQL Server only allows CREATE DATABASE in auto-commit mode [mssql]
See email from <firstname.lastname@example.org>/23-May-2015.
- Macro expansion in code fragment pragmas
Currently we expand macros in all pragmas. This is probably the wrong
semantics for "code fragment" macros like access/get/set. I wonder if
there is a way to disable macros expansion for certain parts of the
pragma (remember, our pragma can have multiple specifiers).
- Document character encoding used to return text for each database [doc]
- Add noexcept to move construction and assignment [c++11]
Without noexcept some code (e.g., swap()) may have to resorts to copy.
! Command Line Tools required for ODB binary package on Mac OS [macosx]
It seems without them there are no standard headers in /usr/include. Need
to test and document.
! Private GCC in Mac OS ODB binary crashes on Yosemite [macosx]
The symptom is:
odb: error: unable to extract profile paths
See email from <email@example.com>/23-Oct-2014.