|author||Boris Kolpackov <email@example.com>||2015-01-23 10:53:46 +0200|
|committer||Boris Kolpackov <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2015-01-23 10:53:46 +0200|
Handle name truncation in PostgreSQL
Diffstat (limited to 'bug')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 10 deletions
@@ -12,16 +12,6 @@
! Copyright update [doc]
-! Statement name truncation in PostgreSQL [pgsql]
- There seems to be a limit on the prepared statement name in PG. The result
- is that the names are no longer unique (statement already exists error).
- What we can do to help with that is put the statement kind (perists, find,
- etc.) part at the beginning of the name rather than at the end as we do
- See email from <email@example.com>/11-Jun-2014.
- Add noexcept to move construction and assignment [c++11]
Without noexcept some code (e.g., swap()) may have to resorts to copy.