Diffstat (limited to 'examples/cxx/tree/binary/xdr/README')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 34 deletions
diff --git a/examples/cxx/tree/binary/xdr/README b/examples/cxx/tree/binary/xdr/README
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,34 +0,0 @@
-This example shows how to save/load the object model to/from XDR
-(eXternal Data Representation) binary format using XDR streams.
-The XDR API is available out of the box on most UNIX and GNU/Linux
-systems as part of Sun RPC. On Windows you may need to install a
-third-party library which provides the XDR API.
-The example consists of the following files:
- XML Schema which describes a library of books.
- Sample XML instance document.
- C++ types that represent the given vocabulary as well as data
- representation stream insertion and extraction operations. These
- are generated by XSD from library.xsd. Note that the
- --generate-insertion and --generate-extraction options are used
- to generate the insertion and extraction operations for XDR
- Driver for the example. It first calls one of the parsing functions
- that constructs the object model from the input XML file. It then
- saves the object model to the XDR representation and loads it back.
- Additionally, it prints the content of the object model before saving
- it to the XDR representation and after loading it from the XDR
-To run the example on the sample XML instance document simply execute:
-$ ./driver library.xml